View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 08:27 PM   #23
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I was reacting mainly to the impressive quantity of words shidunce utilized in the three posts that followed the declaration of NOT wanting to discuss something here. I can only imagine the sheer volume involved if an actual discussion had been desired.

As for the specific content of the FUD presented ... it's been overdone. I'm tired of it. I demand new and exciting FUD.
Let's hijack this thread to spread fear of bacon! Do they even sell bacon in Israel? It MUST be dangerous! We could sell a bacon protection kit, and use FUD to advertise it here.

Last edited by geekmaster; 08-28-2012 at 08:29 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote