View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 04:26 AM   #52
sonyreaderfan
Groupie
sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader Prs 950, iPad
I don't have an Android device but I tested Epub_Test.epub on Nook app for Mac. The formatting is rendered correctly (is the same as rendered by ADE), with the added bonus of allowing you to change fonts.

Is there a Nook reading app for Android? If so, can the app be installed on a Sony T1?

I suspect that the format will be correct with Nook for Android app?
sonyreaderfan is offline   Reply With Quote