View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 12:18 AM   #3
Gary_M_Mugford
Groupie
Gary_M_Mugford has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gary_M_Mugford has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gary_M_Mugford has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo, Kindle3
Kiwidude,

Is there a particular reason why the duplicate pre-add search doesn't list the title AND author in the result info line? My pace on adding books has slowed considerably and I do what you do. Add and then search for same author and then figure out whether I added it before (happens with various articles I've been adding from various computers. Seems I've written a lot of stuff over the years and stored backups ALL over the place [G] PLUS there are only so many variations on titles for articles from niche subjects like Bridge, whether by me or some other person).

At any rate, if you or Kovid ever decided to list the title AND author(s) ... I have more than a half-dozen books called Masquerade, for example ... it would remove one of the last remaining nits I have with the program.

Well, until the Toshiba Thrive arrives in two weeks and I have to cope with having two readers to attach, one of them brand new. [G]
Gary_M_Mugford is offline   Reply With Quote