View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 12:45 PM   #5
mentored1
Smart Monkey
mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kindle
I know this might not be in same vein as you're discussing here, but as I was reading I wondered about a very different type of e-reader platform: consoles.

Has this been discussed on here? There is a huge market in the internet-connected Xboxes, PS3s, and Wiis out there. Why not have a e-reading application on the consoles? People would love to sit on the couch and read something on a big-screen HDTV... wouldn't they?

With the use of credits like MS Points and Wii Points, buying would be fairly simple. The concept is already there in the built-in marketplace systems.

Any thoughts?
mentored1 is offline   Reply With Quote