View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #8
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
You're right about #1 - all that action - and not even in a protective Kindle cover!

[although I did chuckle at the dog - all my cats have "marked" my kindle as I read]
I was going to say, oh noes! it's nekkid!!! kindle kitten was all about chewing on the corners of the kitten and had gotten page turns down to a science. Arwen and Strider just rub on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Campos View Post
What is the problem with the first ad?

Anyway, as I can see Amazon is now trying to attract the children to buy their product, since they sell more for adults. Amazon is intelligent
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
OK, Daffy, I'm confused. What is wrong with either ad? Sure it would be nice to have a cover on the Kindle, but almost everyone I know who owns a Kindle didn't buy a cover and treats their Kindle as shown in video 1.

As for video 2, I actually think the ad is clever. The boy has broad reading interests and what better way to satisfy it than with an e-reader? Well, I guess, if grandma really wanted to give the very best, she could have gotten him a Sony, but second best isn't so bad.
Attached Images

kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote