View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 01:50 PM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignatz
ipodder has a list of podcasts, but the interface is really awkward. As few as there are, I would prefer to just see a list.
Podcasts are awkward...I agree. I glanced at podcast sites and it looks like they all need some sort of application to get access. If they're only mp3's why can't we just download them without a special program? I must be missing something.