View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #5
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherryg View Post
Hi!
I don't have Word on my laptop so I can't convert stuff (which the Sony tech specs say you have to have to be able to convert).
You may need Word for the Sony software, but you don't need it for Calibre. And the Sony reads RTF files natively. (Limited. They need a large font size to be readable--I like 17 pt base; Amalthia prefers 20--and you lose pictures.)

Quote:
Does anyone know if there is a downloader that supports twilighted.net?
Not that I know of, and there probably won't be; that looks like a customized version of one of the common story-program software packages. (EFiction, maybe?)

The best method I've found for archives that don't work with ff-downloader is copy-paste into a word processing program (I prefer Word, but have worked with both OpenOffice and Abiword from time to time), reformat as necessary (someday, I'll learn to make macros), and save as RTF if I'm in a hurry, or take a bit more time to make PDFs that fit on the screen if I'm not.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote