View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 09:40 PM   #60
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nas_matko View Post
I think I have solved the problem. I saved TXT as UTF-8 (originally it was ANSI) and I set manually encoding as UTF-8 and now characters are encoded properly.

However I have increased base font size to 22pt and now I am experiencing another problem - page count is e.g. 379 but I have to turn 3 or 4 pages before counter actually moves one page forward. Moreover page breaks are sometime in the middle of page. How to fix this?
Page breaks are sometimes based on the amount of text between pages. So nothing is wrong with the page numbering. It's not the same as it is for LRF.

As for page breaks in the middle of the page, this is Mobile ADE and each flow has to be 300k or less. So if your document is one document without chapters or sections, you will end up with breaks in strange places.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote