View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 05:10 PM   #3479
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Keep in mind that the buttons in my KUAL settings are an idiosyncratic sort of radio/action buttons: they show what will be enabled *after* you click on them (i.e., if the button is showing "Do not parse periodicals (Default)", then parsing periodicals *is* currently enabled) .

That, and also that KUAL might take a while to refresh on a K3, and thus that the buttons currently shown might not be in sync with the current settings if you're in a hurry .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote