View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 04:02 AM   #138
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I can do a book a day for a while, but I can't sustain it for more than a couple of weeks before I need to slow down for a bit. Otherwise I get "book overload".
heh, that's what happened to me during my summer vacation. i read too many books from one genre that i ended up getting sick of it and taking a break from it

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
This, it's like sprinting. You have to slow down and take a breather. Or, rather, I do.

I always set my GoodReads challenge to 365, but I don't ever expect to meet it. I just like to see my little progress bar.
yeah, i love just being able to count how many books i read for the year. does GR record it, you think? i mean, records of past years' challenges? i first set mine to 100, then upped it to 150 when GR told me to xD
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote