View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 03:37 PM   #69
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I'm curious about why Scribd's font is more readable for you. I like the font in Overdrive because it's very plain and have some trouble with the font that Scribd uses. Some letters are misshapen - the h, m, n, and u all look off to me.
I find uniform fonts very hard to make out. I am Dyslexic. I find serif fonts even harder with some exceptions. Fonts like Trebuchet, Lucida and Amasis work very good for me. The unknown sans-serif font Scrid uses is very readable I am not having luck finding it yet. Surely someone knows...

It's good to have distinct looking letters in a font when you have Dyslexia it helps you identify the letters so you can read faster. Too much distortion though is just as bad so I have to find a font that is just right and doesn't dance or move around or blur together.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote