View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #118
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubemike99 View Post
I got rid of page up, page down, home, end and the separate @ key (I made it the shift-modified version of 2, since that's what it is on American keyboards). I also moved the up arrow key to the bottom row and rearranged the order of all the arrows.
ARGH, just noticed that you also got rid of the ESC key. That won't do for me - have to patch that back in with ESC-key. Using ctrl-[ to escape out in vi would work though, but not as nice as a seperate key. Doesn't have to be on top - next to space would be fine.

Will have a look this weekend to make me a wide and non-wide us-dvorak key-layout. If they turn out nice, will post them here.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote