View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #111
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubemike99 View Post
Oh man. Knowing about fill="true" went a long way to fixing the spacing. After a bunch of fiddling, I got the keyboard you see in the picture below (on the Paperwhite, no less). I removed the keys that I thought weren't useful enough to keep, giving the remaining keys much more room. Attached is also the kterm/layouts/keyboard.xml I made.

picture

file
Lol. it would be nice to have a list of what you elided

Excellent work however. perhaps this could be available on all devices as an "alt" keyboard layout. maybe even switchable.. anyways. good one.

Glad you got it sorted.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote