View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 05:50 AM   #38
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
OK. I need some feedback from Kindle Non-Touch and Kindle Touch users. I don't have access to hardware and I need some data about firmware differences before I can add some features to next KCC release. Screenshots would be nice.

Test file: http://pawelj.vulturis.eu/Shared/Ubunchu!-K4.mobi
Dont send it to Kindle. USB upload required.

Virtual Panel View on Kindle Non-Touch should not work at all. But landscape mode might be available.

Portrait mode:
  1. Virtual Panel View works correctly? It should display full page without any margins and then 4 panels (Starting from top right) also without any margins.
Landscape mode:
  1. It is possible to enable Landscape mode?
  2. Virtual Panel works correctly? It should display two pages and then 4 panels that show half of page.
  3. How big margins are in that half page panel?

Last edited by AcidWeb; 03-16-2013 at 06:10 AM.
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote