View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 12:07 AM   #9
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
It's hard to disagree with them that the Paperwhite does seem to be more entirely white rather than blueish. It's even apparent in the video and that isn't camera effects. Looks to me the way Kobo and Amazon spread out and illuminate the screen is very different.[/QUOTE]

And other PWs have huge green and pink splotches and severe headlamping. A lot of inconsistency in display quality. I do wish they'd left the Glo on a matching illumination setting for a better comparison, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar View Post
Sorry, I have a Glo and a lot (maybe all, I can't recall one that I could adjust those) of my sideloaded books just won't adjust margins and line spacing. You can move the cursor left/right, but nothing happens. It was the same on my Touch too.
All of mine will. Try a Calibre epub>epub conversion to strip the fixed crap, if your sideloads have them.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote