View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 10:39 AM   #1691
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceDeer View Post
That better error reporting thing might just have raised its first flags.

I tried redownloading the twelve and the errors all popped up again, so this is repeatable for me at least. The fanfics in question are:
All of those stories have an author with '&' or 'and' in their author name. Calibre is automatically splitting that into two different authors. So when FFDL tries to look up the author to set their link, it fails.

It looks like it's always done that and before the attempt to set the author link just failed silently.

Attached is a temporary version that gets it past error, but doesn't fix the fundamental problem.

I'll need to research that a bit more first--I'm not sure how to get calibre to accept '&' or 'and' in a single author's name.

UPDATE Aug 28, 2013 - Remove obsolete beta versions

Last edited by JimmXinu; 08-28-2013 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions