View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #35
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntsimp View Post
I really have to question the claim that "Most hotels in the US charge $9.99 per day per device for connectivity." I've stayed in a number of hotels in the western US since wifi became popular, and have always had free in-room wifi. Then again, I've never stayed in a hotel that charges separately for parking, breakfast, or toilet paper, either.
I do a lot of business travel and find it more common than not to have free wifi. But the fancier the hotel, the more likely they are to charge for it. The one hotel I stayed at that did that, I just used the 3G on my cell phone and forewent the laptop until I needed it for work (at which point I could expense it).
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote