View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 09:14 PM   #538
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by wystearya View Post
Thanks! I know that I feel it is a nice one, but I was curious to know what some of the members here thoughts. As 'you guys' have likely seen more screen pics than I have.
It's hardly noticeable in your pictures, so it could be the camera and not the device itself, but it looks like it has a pink spot in the center top, but that it is mostly green otherwise, and then gets pink(?) again towards the bottom? But again, hardly noticeable.
I know when I have tried to take pictures, the defects were nit showing properly.. So it may or may not look worse in person.

My last one has about the same color pattern but it looks much more intense. Maybe it's your PW's twin.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote