View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 06:27 AM   #7
pikelet
girl from oz
pikelet has learned how to read e-bookspikelet has learned how to read e-bookspikelet has learned how to read e-bookspikelet has learned how to read e-bookspikelet has learned how to read e-bookspikelet has learned how to read e-bookspikelet has learned how to read e-books

Device: iPad, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-300, Cybook Gen3
I had a kitchen computer set up for a while (with one of those rubber keyboards so that spills don't matter), but it took too much space on the bench.

I was thinking to myself today about those internet fridges that were all-the-hype five or six years ago, and thought that an ebook reader for recipes in a (maybe magnetic) holder on the fridge would be much more useful, especially if the holder could be used as a stand and to protect the reader from splashes.

I have a nice collection of vintage cookbooks and they are a lovely snapshot of a different era, but in practice it's too hard to remember which ones have which recipes - it's so much easier to search for recipes online, but I hadn't thought of digitizing them to make them searchable... until now
pikelet is offline   Reply With Quote