View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 01:23 AM   #6
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
An update

This morning the desktop app has upgraded my Kobo Glo to 2.3.1.
Apparently nothing has changed to the behaviour I described inmy earlier posts, though, but I have some further information which might be useful.

There is something fishy with my Kobo.
The shelves are, as far as I know, a feature of the my iPAD app, the desktop app does not have them, and yet they were created on my Kobo Glo.
But these shelves have problems. First of all, the ebooks which were in the iPAD app shelves were not (repeat NOT) put in their respective shelves. Thus the Kobo Glo shelves were there, but empty.
Furthermore, if I try to add books from the Kobo Glo, the shelves number rises, meaning that some shelves double and treble ! (e.g, I put a book in my Fanatasy shelf, when I get back to the shelves display, I find 2-3 shelves called Fantasy. And apparently they cannot be deleted !).
Something fishy indeed.

Now I have deleted the shelves in my iPAD app, and I synchronised again with my 3.2.1 Kobo. I am having a look right now,and the shelves are still all there, some of them also trebled. That is mighty strange. I shall make some other experiment, I'd like to delete these shelves, just to start.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote