View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 12:42 AM   #13
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyruthe View Post
Ducks, I don't understand all that stuff, but are you saying my system wouldn't do well on Windows 7?
I don't know the specs on your Thrive, but if you don't have 2G of RAM I would not worry about the processor.
There may be a reason that it came with XP and not Vista (assuming it was made in that era)
Thrive is the tablet. You do not say what your computer is
Linux may be an option (requires lots less computing power/RAM) It all depends on what other tasks you do.

Last edited by theducks; 11-07-2012 at 12:46 AM. Reason: strikeout
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote