View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 06:21 PM   #3
davidwfleming
Ebook Dude
davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Patience is a great secret Another word for patience would be delayed gratification or setting up things that have a payoff in, say, three weeks instead of 72 hours. Or * gulp * even looking out a year or two in advance.

It might sound like I'm being sarcastic but I think this has perhaps been a real stumbling block for me. I was raised to have that midwestern work-ethic so I think whenever I sit down to the computer I should have something to show for it at the end. This can be limiting.

I think that whenever a person is trying to do something new for the first time they must do at least two things: 1. take their time and do it right 2. take a calculated risk or two so that the effort has some level of novelty.
davidwfleming is offline   Reply With Quote