View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 04:03 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenbryant View Post
So that's a height of 800 pixels I assume? How do I work that out in word? I think it only shows cm for image size.
I believe you can change the units in word. 800 pixels is 800 pixels, there is no direct correlation to cm since that would depend on home big a pixel is however a 6" screen has 167 pixels per inch which can be used to calculate the screen size. It is generally assumed to be 9 cm wide x 12 cm tall approximately. Of course if the picture is full size there will be no room for a caption on the same page and some readers include a banner on the screen which also takes up space, roughly 40 pixels or so.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote