View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 11:44 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdf9511 View Post
Well I broke down and replaced my poor dead Pocket Pro with a used on from eBay. It's supposed to show up today. I don't know what version of the Astak firmware is on it yet but I'm thinking about trying the Lbook firmware on it. Is there any advantages to that? I was pretty happy with the way my old one handled epubs with coolreader other than having to add the .fb2 to the filename.
LBOOK has features (that Astak never had)
A long press of a library item #, brings up a Menu:
1) Open in Cool Reader (instead of ADE)
2) Move to the other storage (Main or SD). has No directory selection control
3) Delete the title.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote