View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 07:06 AM   #188
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
But immortality must be rather boring. And imagine your mom and mother in law or even worse your stepmother would be immortal too

Nah. This concept does not do for me.
My mother and mother-in-law I don't have too much trouble with, my father and stepmother on the other hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
i don't really buy pbooks anymore either, but there's a credit card promo for a bookstore here and my sister can redeem a $6 or so gift certificate, which is just enough for one of the books that i want whose kindle edition is more expensive xP

plus the cover is gorgeous
Thankfully, I never really liked buying pbooks by mail (or via the internet), and I really try to stay away from town where there are bookshops...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote