View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 02:48 PM   #83
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I'm one of those people who stood in line from 5AM for iPhone 4. It was fun. Would I do it again? Yes. But beforehand I was using an iPhone 2G since it debuted. Does that make me a sheep because I wanted something that I pre-ordered the day it came out but didn't have the money at the time to get it sent to me instead?

Oh, and when I used to read print books, I'd always get really, really bad papercuts to the point where if I needed to sell the book, I wasn't able to. E-readers have saved my fingers for that reason.

Last edited by Jessica Lares; 04-16-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote