View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 06:57 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoA View Post
I found a reader (Mantano Reader Lite, its free version) which keeps my EPUB formatting and also gives me access to some dictionaries in the internet (embeded to the application in its paid version) which also pleases me.

Thanks DoctorOhh
You're Welcome.

Thanks for updating us. That's the nice thing about calibre companion you can open any ePub in most any reading software you choose.

I'm glad you found something that works for you.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote