View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #8
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I may be wrong but I thought calibre used the folder ID to recognize books. This should not change unless you change the author and/or possibly title.

You could resend the books although this might reset your reading place and bookmarks.

Just a shot in the dark, but do you have automatic management turned off? Mine is on. My books seem to be still recognized after metadata changes, conversions etc. Without resending. I don't have any Paper books entered though.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote