View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 01:49 AM   #1
mapabl
Enthusiast
mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: iPad Air, iPad Mini. Nook Glo, Kindle Paperwhite,
Not using Nook-what to do about battery

I've been favoring my Sony PRS-600 over my Nook right now. I'd like to put the Nook to rest for a few months. Should I keep charging it and running the battery down or should I just drain the battery completely and put it away? I've read some batteries don't like a complete drain and recharge later which may shorten the battery life.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Mary
mapabl is offline   Reply With Quote