View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 04:40 AM   #12
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
I've had a PRS300 first and upgraded to a PRS350. Much better! Improved contrast, velocity, better interface, more options, great touch screen, hard buttons, ...

Frame is comparable (metal front) though it feels a more fragile (lighter, slim). T1/T2 would be no option for me. Last but not least 'cause of aesthetics. I personally regard the plastic frame an the shape as inferior to the X50 line. But that's my taste...

A.
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote