View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 04:48 PM   #52
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
I have a new test version for those brave enough to try it out.

I've finally managed to add support for showing the battery level. It may be a bit rough around the edges cosmetically, but in my limited testing, it seems to work ok.

First, a warning. The settings file has changed significantly. You may want to back up your old settings file in case you want to revert to a previous version. Your old settings will be upgraded to the new format. See this upgraded readme for instructions on the new settings.

The new version allows showing the battery level as either a (configurable) text label, an icon, or both. The icon is not suitable for use in dark mode, as it does not get inverted. When using the Both option, there is a rather sizable gap between the label and icon, which I haven't figured out how to make smaller.

The clock and battery indicator can not share the same location, I tried to allow this but had issues, so it is not supported at this time. It is allowed to use both header and footer simultaneously though.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NickelClock-v0.2.0-19-gb1d44.zip (29.2 KB, 430 views)
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote