View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:07 PM   #119
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieTheK View Post
I have the latest version of Setpoint. I did some experimenting these past two days and I can say definitely that the problem occurs only when my Touchpad T650 is powered on. I have two wireless Logitech devices connecting through their Unifying Receiver (Touchpad T650 and a Trackball M570). The Trackball is new and I was experiencing the Calibre crashes before I bought it, running just the Touchpad. I have had no crashes when I run Calibre X64 with the Touchpad powered off.

I speculate that there is some glitch involving the Touchpad and Setpoint. The Touchpad is a new device from Logitech, so there probably are still a few issues to be resolved with it.

Thanks to all who responded.
There are problems with Logitech Wireless and USB3 devices. Apparently the USB3 transmits in the same freq range as the Logitech Wireless but with much higher power thus causing interference with the Logitech Wireless. This study was done by Intel. As this was unknown, the computer manufacturers did not install sufficient sheilding. The only fix that has been devised is to move the LogiTech dongle as far as possible from the USB3 even to placing it at the end of a long usb extender cable.

This could be at least part of your problem.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote