View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:37 AM   #31
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
I sent back my Paperwhite when I received it through a friend who came to Europe from the US (had ordered it way before it was launched in Germany) because the sharpness of the text was considerably worse than that of my Kindle Keyboard.

Had the possibility to see a Kobo Glow on an airport display in Milan last week, and wow, that was really nice! Had the Paperwhite I received been up to this, I would have been very happy. But I see that there are lots of people who obviously received good ones and are happy with them (as well as there are others who were not happy) - seems the production is possibly not consistent yet.

So I will wait some more time and then possibly order another one from Germany.

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote