View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:54 AM   #139
pocket_rocket
pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several Nooks, Kobos, Kindles, tablets
So, I can't legally install the one program I wanted this tablet for. I am amazed the app store didn't have it. Amazon does. I'll take this back and cancel the credit card they gave me. Don't really want another Fire. No SD Card slot. Now that it is illegal to root any device, even your own, there really isn't much point in owning any of these things. I am sure that somehow these things will phone home to Big Brother and if they don't get a certain signal, it alerts them you have rooted it. I most certainly figure a stupid tablet isn't worth prison time so back it goes.
pocket_rocket is offline   Reply With Quote