View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 12:49 AM   #1
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Stanza Replacement: Who has one, and what is it?

I'm still using the half broken Stanza on my iPhone, but sooner or later I will update my iPhone from 3GS to 5 when its released next year and then, there will have to be something else to read with.

What are people using, and how do you find it (detail please) by comparison with Stanza? It seems I can post a poll so I will do that too, with the readers I have found, and tried.

I've voted Stanza 3.2 and ReadMe. I'd like to switch permanently to ReadMe, its very much like Stanza, but the developers are not responsive to emails (in fact they completely ignore them) and I rather think Readme may end up dead as well.

I know there are some I have left out... Blio and Tomes being two I can think of right now, but the poll could have become endless...

Last edited by kyteflyer; 12-27-2011 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Extra info
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote