View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 09:36 PM   #20
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thank you Linda, for this recent review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well researched, March 21, 2011
By Linda Shelton - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Necromancer (Kindle Edition)
Well researched, and well written. I thoroughly enjoyed reading The Necromancer, and learned more about several subjects. I love it when a book entertains me thoroughly and also teaches me something too. This book has all sorts of information about The Necromancer, magic, etc woven into the plot, and is set in Hawaii. What a wonderful setting to learn more about. The only problem with the book is - I finished it - and now I can not read it anymore - I am left wanting to read more of the authors work. It was one of the best books that I have read lately, and I read a lot.
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote