View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #15352
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I knew books were still going to be churned out with his name on them, but I had no idea Virgil and Everett were going to keep going.

I'll probably pass on them, but my father may be interested.
I'll pass as well. They weren't my favourite Parker's when he wrote them, can't see spending energy on the imitation. I've got more than enough books in my TBR without adding these.

Finishing up a re-read of Ghost Ship, preparatory to reading the final version of Necessity's Child. Meanwhile, working through the C. J. Cherryh Foreigner series on Audible and eBook when they are available. I read the Foreigner books as they were released over the years, and this is the first time going through them in a concentrated pass. I'm getting a lot more out of them. (And they make good listens while I swim or ride the stationary bike. They keep my interest enough to make me want to work out longer, which is the point. )
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote