Thread: New Yorker
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 07:26 PM   #3
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingo View Post
I just downloaded the New Yorker to MOBI format using the .06 beta. Nothing came through other than the front page. Is this a problem with the beta or did the New Yorker change its access.
This is not a bug. New yorker recipe as it is written gets articles no older than a 7 days as everything was published online as soon as new issue comes out. Alas no longer. Currently the RSS feed for new yorker contains articles from older than that since they decided not to publish anything from the new issue on the web right away.

I will need to update that recipe to cover for this change. Open a ticket and assign it to me (my user in calibre trac is darkom).

Or if you want to resolve this quickly Kovid just change oldest_article from 7 to 15 in new yorker recipe.
kiklop74 is offline   Reply With Quote