View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 11:45 AM   #12
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I guess I addressed most of what you're dealing with by adding a wrist lanyard. I can wrap it over the back of my hand and down between my index & middle fingers and it supports most of the weight for me. I just have to keep my fingers flat along the back of the Reader and I'm good. To turn pages, I just bring my thumb over to the button and click -- no having to clamp the Reader in my hand to hang onto it, so I don't have the strain that you're running into.

You might want to give that a try if you have a lanyard handy from something else (why they didn't include one just baffles me), it may help.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote