View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 03:35 PM   #569
n3rd4i
n3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to behold

Device: Amazon Kindle Keyboard
Also it is possible to make KUAL Client an configuration file to set some of the basic layout from the end user side like:
- the maximum number of buttons to appear as valid options, i see that the default number is 5, i would like a bigger number like >10 or even bigger.
- also i should have the option to configure some button sizes, to be smaller/bigger also depending of the total number of buttons that can be reprezented in that page
- also the posiblity to disable someof the buttons, and the result buttons text will be grayed out to signalise disable
- nested items already taken into consideration
- shortcut buttons for the buttons in the current previu, configurable maybe ?
- posibility to make custom scripts?

Edit:
- the next/prev page "big" buttons IMO should change the menu entry page ( rather than just go with 5-way joystik and make youre way to the wanted menus...)
just somethoughts

Last edited by n3rd4i; 03-06-2013 at 04:23 AM.
n3rd4i is offline   Reply With Quote