View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:37 AM   #8
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayo View Post
Sry fraylocus but what do you mean with this phrase? "For example, with the inverted mode CoolReader indistinguishable letters and only the screen is displayed in black."
Inverted mode meaning with the original firmware? Can you re-post your phrase in spanish? I speak italian so maybe I'll understand better than your english.

EDIT
(I think you mean that in Coolreader the text is more black than grey, compared to the stock firmware. But I'm finding out that in epubs double tapping for dictionary lookup doesn't work at all)
Reverse mode, or Night mode is a configuration option CoolReader, in which the background is black and white lettering.
It can be reached within the Advanced menu, settings, by checking the inverted screen.

In this picture, you see the effect.
The Firefly is the right and the Cybook Odisey HD Frontligth the left.

I do not have a new picture, but with the new 1.8 firmware 20130114 the contrasts is much better.
But if the font is bold only see a black spot.
With the normal source is perfect, but now the background is black and white source.
In normal mode, without activating investment in CoolReader screen, sources now displayed more black.

a greeting
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote