View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 02:43 AM   #4
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehuth View Post
Thanks. Very helpful. I did search for related topics but I missed that one.

It sounds like the best way to get them fixed is to delete everything from the Kindle, then have Calibre send to device so the UUID matches. I was going to do that for a ton of books anyway (renaming the titles so I can see series order). I wonder what that will do to Kindle trying to update a file when they fix typos and such? Not that that happens often.

Thanks again,
Are you aware of the fact that any Kindle drm infested books in your calibre library will only work with the Kindle reader you imported the books from. So your library once you fixed the metadata etc will be useless if you have to change your kindle or want to use another device.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote