View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 09:28 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrowell View Post
Does calibre support the switch/case feature in epub? I tried to create an epub that uses the feature, but it doesn't seem to work right when I view it in calibre. There are two cases, and it should only display one of them, but both are displayed. I can't tell whether I messed up creating the epub, or calibre just doesn't support the feature. This seems to be an EPUB 2 feature: http://idpf.org/epub/20/spec/OPS_2.0...m#Section2.6.3
Try viewing it in another ePub viewer. Adobe Digital Editions might be a good test to see if you have it right. Sigil may also give you some idea if you have it correct.

Good Reading.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote