View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 05:34 AM   #139
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsgate View Post
As far as I know, Kobo does the same thing, and won't allow Kobo-purchased books on the same shelves as side-loaded books. That's a major reason I stick with Sony Readers. I hope the T3 rumors are true. My 650 is still in great shape, but I would enjoy faster page turns.
Nope. You can have Kobo kepubs and sideloaded books on the same shelves without any problems. You can add books to shelves from the wrench menu on a book you are reading or from the library. Sideloaded books do not sync with the Kobo server.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote