View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 09:12 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
What I mean is that, for example, the Amber LIT converter convert from LIT to other formats; the Amber PDB converter converts from PDB to other formats, etc etc - I don't believe that any of them convert other formats to the "named" format, do they? What we'd all find useful would, I suspect, be the ability to convert to LRF from other formats, rather than convert LRF/LRS to other formats, wouldn't it?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote