View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 06:56 AM   #3
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
...and now they're back. This time with the added bonus of it sometimes staying on the colored "koboarc" splash screen for nearly a minute before switching to the confetti stream animation.

Hmm. Starting to think it's might be Twitter's fault - I normally have it up, even when the Arc's idle (which is when most of the reboots have happened). One of the reboots was while I was in Google Currents (but Twitter was in the background) and two of the others when trying to refresh Twitter.

EDIT: Reboot 2... (9:20am)
EDIT: Reboot 3... (9:26am)
EDIT: Reboot 4... (11:15am; this time Twitter wasn't even active, at least not on the multitasking list)
EDIT: Reboot 5... (3:40pm; had it off for a couple of hours while out, so uptime about an hour and it rebooted when I was swiping away Twitter)

EDIT: As for using logcat, I've no idea how to get the SDK up and running (and the Arc recognized properly) to be able to start running adb commands... :/

Last edited by JD Gumby; 06-19-2013 at 02:42 PM.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote