View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
T1 COntinous loading

Had an interesting problem with my T1... after loading some new books via drop box I was getting a continuous loading icon in the status bar... everything seemed to work ok but I couldn't get rid of that loading icon not even a soft reset shifted it... I finally tracked it down to one of the epubs I had just downed apparently it was corrupt and the brian-dead T1kept trying to display it in that useless "recently added" display on the main page.. you would think there would be a time-out on something like that .. but no... it just kept right on... I couldn't delete it the sucker it wouldn't let me... I ended up plugging it into
the pc and using windoze explorer to delete the offending book... that cured everything... as a former software developer that sort of bad code design bugs me no endanyways if the same happens to you you now know what you have to do.....
bla is offline   Reply With Quote