View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
Luminose
Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Not sure about Paperwhite vs Glow, need advice.

Right now I'm torn between the Paperwhite and the glow. So far everything I've read to is the Nook software is better but the Kindle screen will be much nicer.

I like the nook because of the expandable storage and the fact that it handles side loading and book covers much better than the Kindle. Will I really be missing out on screen quality? Also, the physical buttons are a major plus. I've already heard of fingerprint issues on the Paperwhite screen.
Luminose is offline   Reply With Quote