View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #9
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Personally if you tell me the book is full of errors or had one huge error I would not buy it and if it had a few small errors I would not care.

Just wondering how you would make this useful. Not many are going to read pages and pages of complaints just to see if a book they are considering buying is crappy. Are you going to maintain a database and have it accessable online? That could be useful.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote