View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 03:58 AM   #87
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bargainofoz View Post
Hello

Anyone from Australia here?

I pre-ordered mine on the 13th of September and haven't received it yet.
Since during the order process I could not select an international shipping option, but only free ground shipping, can I safely assume that the stock I'll be getting is already in Australia?
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I hope Kobo isn't abandoning its Australian B&M distributors. I've just checked the usual suspects and the Aura isn't showing up at any of them, even for pre-order.
I just tried the link for the Aura on the Kobo website and this is what I get:

'Oops!

Sorry, we're unable to locate the content you're looking for. The content may no longer be available or the link you followed may be broken. The problem has been reported. In the meantime, try a search.

If you continue to receive this notification, please contact our Customer Care department for assistance:

Call 1-855-732-3662 (8am-12am EST)

Email: help@kobo.com (24 hours)'

So - the buy an Aura link is down - I'm using Firefox and logged in with Aus address.

Similar happens on IE9.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote